Château de Varennes is the only location in France selected by CNN as one of the 10 best places in the world to get married.
Well maybe it’s because…
- This luxury venue is nestled amidst the finest vineyards of Beaune in Burgundy, France
- The main villa accommodates 30 overnight guests
- The new Orangerie reception hall accommodates up to 250 seated guests
- Fully refurbished by famous designers who revamped the historic buildings and antique furniture with modern fabrics and accessories
- The property is surrounded by private woods and gardens, so you and your wedding guests can party to your heart’s content!
- In Spring, Summer and until late September, the weather is usually perfect for outdoor weddings : ceremony, cocktail hour, al fresco dinner. They can also set a wooden dance floor on the terrace in front of the Orangerie
- All of the above ♥
Inn of The Five Graces
Distinctive historic adobe and stone structures. A private enclave of lushly-landscaped courtyards. The tolling church bells amid the high desert air. The luxurious 24-room inn evokes “life as it is meant to be,” — an experience that rejuvenates the senses and stirs the soul.
Leap To Elopement
Over the past few years we noticed that we were getting more and more requests from couples who wanted to be married here in the shaded courtyards of our picturesque Santa Fe hotel. This is for couples who want to be married on the spot, with all the spontaneous romance of an elopement. Our General Manager is certified as an ordained priest from the Universal Life Church, approved as a legal endorsement by the County Clerk of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Our elopement packages include a three night stay, ordained minister services, ceremony location set-up with Persian rugs and candles, the bridal bouquet, boutonniere, two arrangements & rose petals at turn-down. – Ira & Sylvia Seret (Owners, Inn of The Five Senses)
Couples can choose from these ceremony options:
Native American Tradition – The blanket ritual is a beloved feature of Native American culture, and The Inn of the Five Graces makes it a memorable aspect of your Santa Fe elopement.
Unity Candle Ceremony – The Unity Ceremony symbolizes a pledge between each partner to the other, merging the light of the individual into a unified soul.
Rituals of Buddhist Traditions – A simple ceremony rooted in the centuries-old traditions of Buddhist cultures begins with the room being purified with Tibetan incense, a customary method of cleansing karma.
The AAA Four Diamond award-winning Inn of The Five Graces was named #1 hotel in the Southwest by Conde Nast Traveler Magazine’s 25th Annual Readers’Choice Awards; U.S. News &World Report’s “Best Hotels in the USA,” ranking #39 overall, including #1 hotel in New Mexico, #1 hotel in Santa Fe; and #8 in the category of Relais & Chateaux Hotels, a member organization based in France with a collection of the finest hotels from 55 different countries around the globe.
The 24-room Inn of The Five Graces boasts suites listed on the National Register of Historic Places.